MVPA on line survey - anybody else get this

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 19:52:05 PDT

I have received two emails from someone that is compiling a directory for
the MVPA. Is this a legitimate directory? I am always hesitant to give out
any information to anyone except when I can provide the info on their web
site. This is a third party. If it is legit, I would think most of you
have gotten it too.

Sorry for the "on topic" post, but I don't have anything else on my mind.
But wait, is this really on topic? No vehicle was mentioned.

Joe Trapp