Re: [MV] OT: Don't confuse me with the facts !!

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 21:05:17 PDT

At 9:21 PM -0400 9/12/04, J. Forster wrote:
>I guess your mind's made up and you don't want to be confused with the facts.
>Hmmmm... just like Bush going into Iraq.
>
>Where's the A-bombs? Where's the poison gas ? Where's the war germs ? WHERE'S
>THE BEEF ??

Just because a warrant is approved doesn't mean
it's null and void if they don't find what
they're looking for. The UN verified the presence
of the NBC items at the end of the 1st Gulf war.
They were not all verified as having been
destroyed. Why did the Baathists continue to
obstruct the inspectors and require resolution
after resolution from the UN? Further, if Iraq
and the Baathists were so peaceful, why did they
continually open fire on our jets that were
flying the overflights that they agreed to?

Iraq agree'ed to cease fire terms at our
insistence because we had them between a rock and
a hard place. They failed to live up to the
agreements, we went back in. Everything else is
icing on the cake. We should have finished the
job 13 years ago, now it's mostly done except for
those that don't realize it. The Baathist are all
but gone and the Kurds realize it. Ask a Kurd or
a Shia if they'd rather have the Baathist back...

OB MV content. Anyone get a good look at those
German NBC Recce vehicles they supplied to us in
the 1st Gulf War? ie the Fuchs Spahpanzerwagens.

--
--
Ryan Gill              rmgill@SPAMmindspring.com
      |        |                   |         -==----
   |s|\        /|s|   |s|/BSV 575\|s|   |x|-\|     |/-|x|
'60 Daimler Ferret '42 Daimler Dingo '42 Humber MkIV (1/3)