Re: [MV] MVPA on line survey - anybody else get this

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 08:31:23 PDT

Hi David,
It might be a good idea for the MVPA to post a notice on their site
saying that they are doing this. That way members can verify that it is
an official survey. Bassed on what Joe had sent, it seemed to me that it was
a hoax, but since I work in IT I am probably more paranoid than most.
Bruce MVPA 23824