Re: [MV] MVPA on line survey - anybody else get this

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 06:27:33 PDT

I have received it also. Looked it over and went ahead and filed it out.
When you put in the user number they mention a form pops up prefilled with
almost all of your information, minus your vehicle related stuff. The
on-line stuff also references to the letter sent to you by the MVPA office
regarding pictures of your vehicle for a publication of membership names.

This must be a service the MVPA has contracted with as they have way too
much info, the type that would come from existing membership files, to be a
ruse.
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115
KCØNZN