Re: [MV] MVPA on line survey - anybody else get this

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 09:01:40 PDT

I got this e-mail also.. but in addition, I got an e-mail from the MVPA
saying they were building their directory, had hired this company to put
it together, and would I please take a moment to fill in the info...
blah blah blah. Having seen that, I decided it was legit, and went
ahead and filled it out. And like David said, it already had most of my
info, I just filled in the blanks about my vehicles, etc.

Sean Nichols

'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AM General M35A2