Re: [MV] Back ON topic and Technical

From: C M Barber (cmbtowtoo@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 16:43:55 PDT

Good to hear from you again. I been racking my brains to figger what to send your way. I don't have a running MV so can't do much on the sound bytes. I am putting a bunch of magazines that are not outdated about M/Cycles,dirt bikes and cars. Figger the troops can keep their morale up some thinking about coming back to the "world" A few tinsel town mags won't hurt either. Keep your head down when the incoming is on it's way. It worked for me.    Chuck