Blowing a head gasket!

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 19:00:11 PDT

Hello all,

I am going to have a short flame section here. I don't post a lot here, and
I am probably the youngest person on this list. I for one am sick and
f%$#&&%* tired of seeing this political crap. One short little bit that
takes 2-3 emails to the list I can handle. I am a missionary here in Ecuador
right now, and I personally do not have the time to download 20+ emails on
this slow connection about Kerry and Bush and arguing if they served, blah
blah blah blah blah. Many people over the months have created lists that can
be off topic. This should not be one of them. If this cannot stop, I say we
need a list moderator who can spend more time hitting the delete key on this
crap. Talk about military vehicles or write it down, crumple it up, and
flush it down the john because I for one don't want to see it, read it, or
spend time downloading it!

MV content. Saw a M35A2 the other day. Typical ecuadorian job, no grill, no
roof, windshields broken out, going about 5 mph down the hill, probably bad
brakes. Sounded like a wistler!

Caleb

1984 M1009