Re: [MV] CCKW brake system parts

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 18:12:23 PDT

The M35 and M211 have the check valves reversed as to location:
Master or airpack. That is why the airpak is not the same either.

The only problem I have had with using the M35 master in a CCKW
is that the last one I bought appeared to be narrower then the original
necessitating the use of a couple flat washers on one side. If not done,
the mounting bracket will distort and cause binding as the CCKW
mounts from both sides. I have always used the bolts I took out.

Yes the venting is different, but is my understanding that that is all
external to the basic master.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce