Re: My first 'real' deployment And State Guards/Defense Forces

From: mark baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2004 - 22:41:29 PDT

Steve your way off base on this one. Texas State Guard is a branch of Texas
Department of Military Affairs. They are not like the Montana Freeman or the
other Paramilitary Militia's AND they are especially not connected to the
Clan or the NEO Nazis!
 The Texas State Guard is a State and US Government sanctioned Military
reserve manned by men and women that VOLUNTEER their time and service to
their state. When the Texas Army National Guard is called to active duty out
of the State or country, The Texas State Guard is designed to fulfill any
State missions that the Texas State Adjutant General might call them on to
perform, and it sounds like they got that call.
 Within the United States, there are 23 States that have State Guard/Defense
Forces. They are ALL Manned by Volunteers, They get there orders from their
states Military Headquarters and within their states, their rank carries the
Same weight as that of any other Military personnel in that State.
 How do I know so much, Myself and that M-886 Ambulance I bought from you
have been in the New Mexico State Defense Force for going on 17 years now.
Maj Mark Baxter (M886) New Mexico State Defense Force