Re: [MV] Hurricane Charley Pictures Orlando Florida

From: Scott (scott@kissimmee.com)
Date: Sun Sep 19 2004 - 17:24:26 PDT

I've driven by this place at least 10 times since Charley. It's actually in
Kissimmee, not Orlando, right next to the Kissimmee airport. We were hit
much, much harder than they've shown on TV, even more in nearby Poinciana
and Haines City. I'm releved to see that not many planes were
damaged...hope to see them up and running again very soon!!
Scott