Re: [MV] Whiners.... great gilbert washout-Red Ball...

From: Brian (armor@nac.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 03:41:51 PDT

Hi all
To easy for people to complain here.
YOU ALL SHOULD HAVE BEN AT GILBERT FRIDAY NIGHT!
I was. Left my M-8 home I am not a vender. Had a good time till the storm
hit I was trying to sleep in my suburban and in the wind and rain it was not
easy!!!
Next morning it look like a war zone out side and the rain was still coming
down many tents torn and ruined much merchandise lost this all =$$$ to the
venders not to mention there were very few selling anything no people and
the ones were there were looking for 1/2 price sales.
I myself found a peas I have bin looking for 12 years.
 I FELL BAD FOR THE VENDERS AND I HOPE THEY COME BACK NEXT YEAR!!!
You people that complain do not know watt they are saying or the damage
they do!!!!
What if all the venders give up???
Did you see the whether report before you went what did you expect full
house???
I looked and left my M-8 home hand wiper and no seal on top hatch= no fun !!

PS I STILL HAD FUN HOPE TO SEE ALL NEXET YEAR AND HOPE TO HAVE my M-8 THERE
GOD WILLING.
Brian