Re: [MV] Shipping MV Parts

From: Douglas B Rupp (rupp@gnat.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 03:55:44 PDT

> I have been shipping all my packages out via Fedex
> Ground but now I'm going to specify that all items I have shipped to me
NOT be
> shipped via UPS.

FedEx Ground has there own set of problems. It took them over a *month* to
deliver a package to me once, even after they had it in their local
facility. They said they couldn't find the address and could only try once
a week.

Of course I've got a good UPS story too, about the empty computer monitor
box that made three complete trips from coast to coast before finally
arriving. I have the tracking history recorded for posterity here
somewhere...

--Douglas