Re: [MV] Shipping MV Parts

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 04:07:26 PDT

I agree that Fedex Ground has problems too. Here's my take! If no matter what
shipper I use, there will be problems, I may as well use the less expensive
shipper. My biggest problem with UPS was I paid for a premuim service and got
squat. Their guarantee has a weather clause so as long as weather exists, the
guarantee doesn't and they basically told me to go pound sand! With customer
service like that, I will certainly spend my dollars elsewhere!
I won't even touch on the subject of the way they treat their employees!
Fooey on these sheisters!

Still bitter in FL