Re: [MV] Hurricane Ivan & listers

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 19:18:26 PDT

Kenny,

I told Tom Campbell to get the word to Jeff that I have a genset to loan him
if he still needs it. I backed my Freightliner converted to RV Toter up to
the carport and turned on the eight thousand watt three cylinder diesel
genset so that part worked pretty good. I learned a long time ago to have a
generator in Florida.

Sonny