Re: [MV] Hurricane Ivan & listers

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 06:18:32 PDT

I made out just fine on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Actually I'm about 20 miles inland. I rode out the
storm at our new volunteer fire station, which has
full facilities and a 30KW generator. After the
storm, I made it back to my property to find only
leaves and small branches down. I didn't even lose
the skirting off my mobile home. The power never went
off at my place either...Thank you Mississippi Power!

I have a 8KW generator and a chainsaw for any others
who took a hard hit that may need the use of them.
Call me at 228-832-4369 to make the arrangements.

Thanks to all for your thoughts!

Jeff Gatton
Saucier, MS