Re: [MV] Another soccer mom's vehicle

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@arrl.net)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 20:36:46 PDT

A motorhome with air brakes can be legally driven without a CDL because it
is a motorhome aka: an RV. Think how many times have you had a former
interstate motor coach ex greyhound etc. go by that was converted to an RV.
They have air brakes and are driven every day without a CDL.. Having said
that everyone who is considering buying something with air brakes should
get the CDL manual (there free from your local DMV office) simply so you
increase your fund of knowledge about air brake systems.

Jim

At 08:07 PM 9/20/2004, Sonny Heath wrote:
>What about a motorhome with air brakes????
>
>Sonny

James Shanks
n1vbn@arrl.net
1985 M1009