Re: [MV] m35a2 emergency brake problem

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 19:15:41 PDT

I have never had any trouble with the parking brake on a deucenahalf but I
sure am having a lot of trouble getting it right on my Humvee. I've got it
to where it holds good but it makes a hellava racket when driving down the
road. If I pull back on the handle until the red light comes on while
driving it gets quieter so I know something isn't right.

What have I done wrong boyz?

Sonny