M35 fuel problem x2

From: RCB (rcb.com@att.net)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 06:18:11 PDT

Thanks to all for your advice on my fuel starvation dilemma
on my M35A2 1D motor !!

I checked the valve/piston in the center of the injector head for up and down
movement. It moves freely... however still no fuel to the injectors.
I can only assume that when I freed-up the "engine stop" lever on the
side of the injector pump, that I re-assembled it incorrectly.
There was a small rectangular pin on the end of the shut-off rod that I must
have inserted in the wrong position. I can not find any exploded view
of the injector pump in my manuals and I can't get on LOGSA to determine
the correct operation of the pin. Any thoughts ??????????
Thanks...
Bob