RE: sound bytes quest!!!!!

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 25 2004 - 15:38:22 PDT

Hey all, I only got 2 sound/video bytes in return for my asking. (if you all remember I was in dire need of hearing my Deuce and Mule and asked you all for help in letting me hear and see them working, going through the gears, and all the associated noises!)  Guess most of you still are trying to get them made for me.  I have posted some pics of me and the stuff around here in Iraq if you all want to look.

Its all compliments of George Baker from Tired Iron MVC!  Thanks George!  And thanks to all of you who have sent these huge boxes out here for the troops, Thanks again!

Here is the link to the page:  http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/

PS.  Deryk Could I get you to FW: this to the Yahoo lists that I will get bounced from, Thanks

Cliff Smith SSgt USMC Iraq
SmithCN@1MARDIVDM.usmc.mil  the page I started you? http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/ <http://tired-iron.mounet.com/cliff/>