Survived another one!

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 26 2004 - 17:33:05 PDT

Gang, just wanted to let everyone know that we survived another near direct
hit. No serious damage and no injuries. 3 more weeks without juice but we can
survive that. Slightly MV related here, my MEP-015 1.5 KW generator is running
great. It doesn't, however, have enough umph to start the 8000 BTU window air
or the well pump. It does start the 5000 BTU window A/C thats mounted in my
S-318 shelter. Yanno where I'll be sleeping!
Kenny