WC Dodge Data Plate Info NEEDED

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 16:53:39 PDT

Hello, everyone,

I need to clear up some confusion of WC Dodge Bed data plates. I have
just made a batch of two different plates for the WC ¾ ton. Here is the
info.

First plate is the “standard” plate that gives a body model number of “
No 08529Y ” and Length of “ 78” ”

Second plate is suspected to be a very early plate as it was taken off
of a Early WC-55 (M6 Gun Motor Carriage) Bed. Now it has the following
differences. Body model number “WEAPONS CARRIER” (Not a number as
above) and a Length of “ 72” “ (Not 78”).

Now can anyone answer the question of why the different lengths?

I have made a quantity of both of these plates and they are for sale.

THANKS!!!!!!!

Tactical Vehicle Depot / MV Data Plates
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
artillerydan@cox.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Parts, pieces, whole guns what
ever. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.