RE: [MV] HMMVEE torque converter into M1009?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 17:51:19 PDT

The NSN is for the HMMWV but p/n comes back as the same for the CUCV so
maybe. But if you are changing the converter why not update to a
aftermarket, one that might be more suitably to your driving type. Check the
link below and google for information overload on this transmission. Wayne

http://www.drivetrain.com/