Re: [MV] mvpa membership directory info

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 18:22:20 PDT

I just got an email from the MVPA wanting me to call (I also got the card). It has a link that you can click on and go to the web site were you can click "online questionnaire" and update your info if you have your code from the card or the email. I didn't see anything about pictures though. In case you missed it the link is:

http://www.bcharrispub.com/

I think this is the second one of these that the MVPA has done. I bought the first one but have never used it so I doubt I will get this one. I have also bought one from the medical school I went to. I even think it is by the same company but I am not sure. Seems to me to be a company making a good living out of providing a slightly useful service. Of course it is only as good as the number of people who respond so I did update my info and encourage others to do the same. I just don't recommend buying the book. Even if it is a picture book this time, I would like to see some examples of the quality before I would spend $120.00.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS