Re: [MV] mvpa membership directory info

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2004 - 14:35:26 PDT

I too just received a postcard to call to verify some information.
Nothing mentioned about book price or deposit and no request for
pictures or info.

Also there is not any information on the web page about this 3rd party
vendor solictiing money and information.

I would be hesitant about sending any 3rd party an money.

This brings up another question. It looks like the latest update to the
MVPA site was July 19th. With so many of us on the net wouldn't that be
a good way to get information out to the troops.

Just my $.02

Bill Wolf