OD Tarp on Ebay

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2004 - 07:08:46 PDT

Just a thought. I have a military tarpaulin size is 17x12 feet that in good
shape and if you are parking your truck outside with the canvass on, this
might be just the thing to keep the direct sunlight from ruining that
expensive top and it is a lot lighter to haul around and green to match your
décor. O.K. don't want to cover your top but looking for a way to protect it
from the rain and sunlight now that the EPA has ban the good stuff. Here is
something the sailing crowd uses (they are a lot tougher on canvass than we
are) it's called "Waterproofing with Teflon" and comes in gallons and spray
bottles but as with all things like this there are drawbacks so be aware.
One other helpful hint, I've seen military units place a "one by" lengthways
across the bows to keep the rainwater from making a swimming pool on the
top. TIA Wayne

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3842546988