[MV] WTB: M35 seat canvas, oil pressure sender, personnel heater fuel filter

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 08:32:49 PDT

seat canvas: Need the passenger seat canvas. Driver seat canvas is still
functional but has seen better days.

oil pressure sender: NSN #6620-00-634-8945. 0-60 psi. Someone put in a
0-120 psi sender in my truck and the gauge reads low. Cobbling a resistor
in series didn't work, as the sender's resistance is apparently not linear
with pressure. I don't want a T/O, I have already experienced an engine
fire on a GM truck due to an oil sending unit that blew a seal and sprayed
oil all over the headers. However, the truck wasn't OD or camo, maybe that
had something to do with it. :-)

fuel filter assembly: NSN #1660-00-025-3493. It is used for the powerplant
heater and the personnel heater.