Re: Roosa Master 4-cylinder Fuel Injection Pump FS, Oregon

From: Richard (metal@fullwave.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 08:39:48 PDT

Roosa Master 4-cylinder Fuel Injection Pump for sale.

I've been told that this pump was used on 4-cylinder
military gensets, and also on a number of other things
like John Deere, Oliver, Massey tractors, etc..

It appears to be complete, but is untested and as-is.

Tag is a little hard to read, but I think it says that the
Model# is: DBG VC-C42 possibly with a -40 at the
end. Says "2200 rpm" on it also.

Located in Oregon. $100 obo, or trade for a set of
good 33x10x16 AT load range E tires, or a set of
32x10x15 AT tires.

Richard; 541-944-9746
metal at fullwave dawt kom
-