last Sunday's offroad adventure

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 03 2004 - 08:59:50 PDT

Here is some other pictures of axles doing a jig but of jeep size rigs but
some (most?) will be using military axles. Wayne

On this one the good pictures are close to the bottom
http://www.jeepaholics.com/tech/quarterellip/

http://www.4x4wire.com/feature/sniper00/

http://bbs.off-road.com/photobb/showgallery.php?cat=732&thumb=1

http://www.amphibiousvehicle.net/amphi/L/twisterspecial/twister.html

no axles here but I do like things that float and there are some miltary
vehicles shots.
http://www.amphibiousvehicle.net/frame.html