Re: [MV] 1966 XM408 6x6 Military Jeep Prototype

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 07:14:00 PDT

Thank you, Larry, for the "step up" suggestion. It IS getting a bit
difficult, at my age, to get in and out of the M35. Having an itsy-weenie
jeep-type thingie to "step-up" on, would make it easier for me to get into
the cab of my "real" truck. My wife saw a photo of your Mutt, by the way,
and she says it's "Cute".

Love, APB