M109A3 2.5-ton 6x6 shop van on eBay

From: Mark J. Blair, NF6X (nf6x@nf6x.net)
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 19:37:18 PDT

Hey, gang. I just listed one of my M109A3 2.5-ton 6x6 shop vans on eBay.
It's a 1972 AM General truck with a whistler turbo. This was my first
military truck, which I bought in a DRMS auction back in 1999. It runs
well and has a clean title and current registration. I've listed it with
a low reserve price and a reasonable Buy-It-Now price. The auction
listing includes lots of detailed pictures. The truck is located near
Riverside, California.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2492944988

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x@nf6x.net>