Re: [MV] Fuel Question

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 03:10:28 PDT

I have some bottles of the aforementioned dye, it is very strong, I had fuel
leak on top of engine on GMC pickup that I could not locate, I put some of
this dye in gasoline tank on truck, after a few days a small red spot showed
up under fuel chamber of carb. However, I when I next changed oil it had a
red cast to it, I suppose from normal engine blow by, it has been some
25,000 miles since I did this and all visual trace of dye is gone. Not to
say would be the same in diesel engines. One more comment on this, every
diesel fuel vehicle I ever got through DRMO had red fuel in it.

Everette