Re: [MV] M35A2 Tranny Input shaft seal

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Oct 06 2004 - 16:53:39 PDT

Nick,

If its like mine it has no front seal and oil is NOT supposed to get out the
front unless the gearbox is overfull. It should be at least an inch BELOW
plug level when cold but I keep mine about two inches. The input shaft
cover has a rifle in it right? Thats what keeps the oil from coming out
unless you had it overfull.

Sonny