RE: [MV] THANKS!!!!

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 09:38:06 PDT

Nice thoughts Bill but unfortunately it would probable not fly in court when
the prosecutor gets done with you. Also the ADA will be a young hot shot
federal prosecutor looking to make a name for himself by a new notch on his
gun. The last case I saw go through the defendant did get the case filed
with similar arguments as to what you raised. Cost him over 5000 dollars
for his attorney though. He had evaded about 100 bucks worth of taxes.
Sounded like a good deal to me ..... :( I would avoid this business.
Bad news.

Later
Glenn