Re: [MV] THANKS!!!!

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 14:52:50 PDT

Same thing when you purchase from military, all I ever got from DRMO had red
fuel in them

Everette

Ed, heres a situation that needs an answer (in my mind)...lets say that
you bought an M-35 from someone and he ran it on a farm and used the red
dyed fuel...and they check you and find the tell-tale signs of it in
your exhaust. Could you eliminate it from your exhaust by using a brush
and scrubbing the carbon out? Just an interesting scenario. Fred Martin