RE: [MV] M35a2 disk brake parts for front axle needed

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 13:41:38 PDT

Both of the sites I posted offer pinion disk brakes for M-35's. They are
disk brakes that mount on the free end of the driveshaft after it passes
through the drop box to the differential. They are cable pull and are
designed as parking brakes.

I am very interested in developing a dual circuit brake system for the
deuces, both the M35's and the M211's. Do you have any more ideas?

Joe Garrett