RE: [MV] M35a2 disk brake parts for front axle needed

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 17:48:48 PDT

I got an email offlist from a guy who has a complete Rockwell airbrake
system for an M35A2. He paid $6000 for all the components but has had them
for several years. They are still new in the box.

He offered them to me for $2000. This is one heckuvagreat deal. I simply
do not have the money, or I would have taken the whole set. If anybody out
there would like to go ahead and upgrade their M35 for cheap, send me an
email offlist and I will put you in touch with him.

Joe Garrett