RE: [MV] Stagnant Gasoline

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 07:42:09 PDT

If you add "Stabil" to the gas it is good for a couple of years no problem.
This product is used by the marine industry in gas tanks to preserve
gasoline that sits for long periods in hot fuel tanks in the bilges. Even
after 2 years I have found the gas still is fine, probably not the same as
brand new but OK.

Glenn