Glow Plug Removal Ouch!

From: AUTODOC51@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 18 2004 - 05:03:13 PDT

I was on a movie set and they need a M1009 to start and start easy on time. Thats all the tools I had I took a chance and it worked. If it didn't I would have been paid good money to pull the heads and fix it. Glow plugs are quite strong and take a lot to pull them apart. The other one was for a friend, he was very nervous but knew what need to be done if it failed. Life's a gamble, sometime we have to take a chance, sometimes it works out...other times it doesn't.

--
BILL L Autodoc51@aol.com  North Florida