Re: [MV] mil veh war story

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 22:27:02 PDT

>Unlike his oponent he tells the truth.

I'm suppressing my laughter at this. Even if you like Bush, and are
going to vote for him, PLEASE don't do it because you think he doesn't
lie. That would be an insult to your own intelligence.

In answer to previous comments of yours I know I pointed out two BIG lies
Bush made right to the public's face (relationship with Ken Ley,
relationship to Chalaby). And they were easy, VERY EASY, to fact check
without even having to check the facts. All you had to do was watch the
news from time to time to see those lies for what they were. There are
others too. And if you cared to watch the debates you would have seen
more. Ryan provides a nice link to one source you can look at, but I
highly doubt you will:

<http://www.factcheck.org/article275.html>

Of course Kerry lies and bends facts too, but I am under no illusions
about it. All politicians lie and distort facts... it's the only way to
get elected.

>We'll definitely be responding to a sizable threat if we turn and run like
>you obviously want us to do by electing kerry and it'll be in all our back
>yards. I can't for the life of me understand why you can't see this Steve.

Because I see the that Bush got us into this mess we now need to figure
out how to win, yet I don't see a plan to get us out in a timely and
successful manner (not to mention cheaply and with few additional lost
lives). I also feel very strongly that the way the Bush Admin is going
about the war on terrorism is like a bull in a china shop. They are
making things worse, not better (CIA also thinks this, BTW). I also
believe that the Bush Admin is the most corrupt, incompetent bunch of
crooks ever in elected office in my lifetime. Or at the very least, the
most blatantly obvious. As I've said to you earlier... I'd vote for
Elmer Fudd if I thought he had the best chance of defeating Bush. I
don't see how anybody could screw things up worse than they are now. And
I can't for the life of me understand why you can't see this Sonny.

Steve