mil veh war story

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 22:53:58 PDT

I can watch network news and get all this I want!!!!!!!!

I cannot watch network news and learn anything useful about Military
vehicles!!!!!!!

Do we have to get network news again on the military vehicle list.

I went today and voted, nothing I can hear, see, from now on will change my
vote, I did enjoy the post from Cliff and his view is from "ground zero",
all the rest of us just give opinions, and some personal observances...

nuff said about Iraq unless Cliff wants to post more.

Everette