Re: [MV] Important announcement-reply

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 08:51:00 PDT

or Marc (remember, YOU asked for them)....

  YOU could go off and establish a list (or lists) that pertain to the
military vehicle type(s) that interest YOU and then YOU would not have to
read all theses off topic posts that don't interest YOU that concern things
like Ferrets, M35s, M880s, M1010s, M37s and other Military Vehicles, of
which M35s are a subcategory of, and have EVERY right to be discussed
HERE!!!!!
        Plus a Bonus! You would be the MODERATOR on YOUR list(s) and ban
people (like me) and posts (like this) that don't meet with your approval.
Just like so many of the lists and forums that others from THIS list have
started/pitched/disbanded with varying levels of success over the last 7
years.
    Or send a message to Arthur and ask to be appointed a moderator on this
list and you can spend all your free time deleting messages (such as this)
which are marginally related to ownership and operation of HMVs.
    Or use the much detested MS Outlook Express and use the 'Message Rules'
function under the 'Tools' tab and list the criteria you want to pass only
the messages you would like to read. But you'll miss a lot of GOOD stuff
that gets mixed in with the posts that you filter.
        Occasionally even the village idiot contributes something useful....
my day is coming soon, I hope.

    But the best way to keep list messages ON TOPIC is to IGNORE the off
topic posts completely.That way they will go away faster ....

    Help me Obi Wan....the Dark Side is strong and the voices in my head
tell me to hit reply!

     Regards, Ronzo
    Village Cretin 1st Class, working on a promotion to Village Idiot 3rd
Class
      Career Goal: Horse's Ass, with Mr. Ed Cluster