MV Lists and other options

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 15:17:41 PDT

Gang, I would like to take this opportunity to re invite everybody over to
try the Steel Soldiers MV forum. We are approaching 400 members and are adding
different forums as the need/want becomes necessary. There are some off topic
forums and several of the forums have moderators. It's a friendly environment
and it only takes a little fooling around with it to become comfotable. Visit
for a few days and see if it doesn't post another option of MV communications.
Link to follow.
Thanks,
Kenny

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum/sitenews.asp