Re: [MV] ** TSgt Robert J. Wilson ** RE: RAM **

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 09:30:26 PDT

Village Cretin, 1st class, weighing in...
    After all, as someone commented earlier about me "You ever wonder about
the guys that reply to this list during the day? Don't we have jobs or
something to support our MV lust?" Two Words.... THIRD SHIFT!!!! Supports my
MV lust very nicely, thank you.

    Anyways, I to have had the pleasure of the acquaintance of RAM for about
20+ years. Have bought vehicles and parts from him. Good stuff, good prices.
He has lots of great info for those who care to listen. Been a surplus
dealer for years, a fixture at most of the NE shows, as well as some of the
central east coast shows. Always been a gentleman.
    He did not post his comment to the list, but sent it off list to the
original poster. The original poster threw it on the list. RAM just gave an
honest (though apparently unsolicited) evaluation of what an M880 as offered
would bring for a dealer trying to sell one in the NE. Though ' he knows
nothing about the particular item in question.', he knows quite a bit about
the class of vehicle and going "market price" of the type/model. Also please
note that the comment posted by TSgt. Wilson from RAM did not demean the
TSgt. or the item offered in any way, just a comment on the asking price of
the offered item.

    So, another unsolicited comment, siding with Pat and Maurizio on the RAM
and his character. Not that anyone cares what a VC1, aspiring to eventually
reach HA, might think......