Bradly Incident

From: Darrell Ramsell (daram@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 12:56:55 PDT

Jim

My information is correct. I watch the video where Col. Danny McKnight is
reading the actual e-mail. The IED was mounted underneath the bridge. It
blew through the reactive armor and 3 inches deep into the area above Kyle.
It clearly mentions the armor was 4 inches thick but doesn't specify where
or if all the top armor is that thick. There is also the possibility that
the Bradley had make-shift supplemental armor. I'll contact Kyle's Dad and
see if he's willing to forward the actual e-mail that he received from the
Army.

Darrell