M1008 M880 Troop Seats

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 22:10:49 PDT

Hi Cliff Maybe most wouldn't notice but I happen to own the world's largest
stockpile of HMMWV troop seats outside of the U.S. military or at least in 9
square miles. Gotta find someway to move them, I guess nobody has HMMWV as
troop carriers on the outside. I took one set today, installed the bows and
canvas and made a tent/shed for my lawnmower. I'll have pictures tomorrow.
Any more idea out there. Help! TIA, And STAY SAFE, Wayne