RE: [MV] 5 ton transfer case problems

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 20:28:18 PDT

The first sign that a sprag unit is out of adjustment is when it works in
reverse but not in forward. I don't have the instructions on how to adjust
it, but it is pretty straightforward. Maybe someone else on the list can
help out.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the reverse gear air shift solenoid.

Joe Garrett