Re: [MV] A case for the radiator/grill cover (M35)

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 20:20:45 PDT

Hi Bjorn,
Sounds like a neat trip. I love the sound of my M35A2 when it's working
on the highway.
        A few thoughts on the engine temp situation:
        Is it possible that you t-stat is weak and opening too soon? Is
there a 190/195 stat available for the multi-fuel? My truck will reach
about 190 idleing but cools down to about 180, give or take a few degrees
when on the road. Wouldn't a higher temp t-stat be a less costly upgrade?
        Just a thought,

Frank Cox ' Nam 1966
MVPA 14530
'45 GMC 353 DUKW