Re: [MV] Breaking beads down

From: ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 18:20:37 PDT

I am considering replacing the 900X16's on my M715. Based on what Steve
wrote, I am wondering
if I can't just use the tire machine I have access to. It is for normal
car and truck tires, but I thought to
just use the large pneumatic bead breaker to move the bead away from the
rim rather than go the
(oof) hammer route. I would then demount the ring in the usual fashion.

Any reasons why I couldn't do it this way?
TED