Re: [MV] Breaking beads down

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 08:41:52 PDT

I have used the jack under the deuce bumper method w/ some success.  I have not tried it with a big ND tire.  Some one else mentioned the jack wanting to slip off and this is true.  I used one of my big sheepherders jacks to do this.  Come to think of it I've done a lot of stuff over the years with HiLift jacks that was less than safe.  They are a great tool none the less.  I'll bet a lot of us on the list have some good stories involving HiLifts.

Dave "still have all my fingers" McConnell