M151 Parts

From: Jack (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2004 - 17:25:19 PDT

Hey gang... I'm looking for some parts to finish my
M151.

I need:

1. Windshield rubber at base of windshield frame.

2. Defroster vents (R and L). This is the part that
bolts on the inside of the windshield frame under the
dash and you connect the heater tube too.

3. Left rear lifting reinforment brace for USMC
version, bolts on and has one shackle.

4. The small metal brace with rubber mount that goes
on the front of the engine and extends over the
radiator cap.

Thats about it for now... I hope! lol

I have to sell or swap... a distributer, engine
"vaccum" pump, black out light, rear turn signal
lights NOS for WWII vehicles, sort of egg shaped, if
you know what I mean?

Thanks, Jack